Known for its green spaces and gorgeous period properties, south west London is a hotspot for families looking to settle down in the capital. This four-bedroom house in Battersea is a perfect example, with an impressive five floors of space
Set over five floors and 1,700 sq ft, this period house in the highly sought-after Battersea Square provides plenty of space for all the family with four bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as some seriously luxe interiors.
More about Battersea
French doors lead out from the kitchen into the south-facing garden – a perfect spot for those sunny spring and summer days.
A unique design element of the home is the open ceiling to the family reception room on the lower ground floor, which draws in natural light from the ground floor.
One of the biggest draws of the property is its enviable location in Battersea Square, which is tantalisingly close to Gordon Ramsay’s London House
Upstairs, the master bedroom suite occupies the whole first floor with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom across the remaining floors.
One of the biggest draws of the property is its enviable location in Battersea Square, which is tantalisingly close to Gordon Ramsay’s London House, as well as the river Thames and Prince George’s school.
Battersea Square is on the market with Savills for £1.8m
- Property of the Day: Shepherdess Walk, Shoreditch
- Property of the Day: Limerston Street, Chelsea
- London’s Best New Developments for Wellbeing Warriors
- Property of the Day: Hartington Road, Chiswick
- Ad Feature HomeViews Reveals its Highest Rated Build-to-Rent Developments in London
- For Sale: This Battersea Property is One of London’s Narrowest Homes