Calling all fans of the hugely popular HBO series Game of Thrones – you can channel the spirit of Tyrion, Cersei and co on this tailor-made trip to Dubrovnik
The ‘Discover King’s Landing’ package at the beautiful Hotel Bellevue offers guests a unique chance to explore the city through the lens of George R. R. Martin’s epic creation. Stepping into the land of fiction, visitors can re-write the tourist map to find themselves in the heart of King’s Landing, capital of the Seven Kingdoms, overlooking the majestic BlackwaterBay.
With the Game of Thrones shoot locations situated in and around Old Town Dubrovnik and on the nearby real-life bewitched Lokrum Island – better known to some as the imaginary City of Quarth – Adriatic Luxury Hotels’ five-star property, Hotel Bellevue, is perfectly located for a short walk to the set where the show’s King’s Landing scenes are filmed. Guests are given the unique opportunity to bridge the gap between the climactic end of Season 4 and the start of Season 5 by gaining first-hand experience of what life is like as a king or queen in the land of the Iron Throne.
The surrounding buildings, forests and mountains which provide the heroic series’ stunning backdrop are not computer generated with Hotel Bellevue giving guests the chance to explore them personally.
The package – which starts at £166 per night based on two people sharing, valid until 31 December 2014 – includes:
- Luxury accommodations in a classic sea view room for two guests
- Daily breakfast feast for two at Vapor restaurant (or in-room dining)
- Welcome amenity upon arrival, including a bottle of Croatian wine so guests can “drink and be merry” like royalty
- Replica of the King’s Landing “key to the city” along with an all-access Dubrovnik City Card, unlocking all doors to the best museums, galleries and experiences in the OldTown
- Airport transfers fit for the King (or Queen) of the Iron Throne in a BMW 7 Series or Mercedes E class
For more information, see adriaticluxuryhotels.com