London is one of the most visited cities on the world, and also one of the most photographed, with thousands of tourists and locals alike bolstering their social media footprint with famous landmarks. But which bit is the most Instagrammed?
Lead image: Camden (Shutterstock)
From Camden’s markets to Greenwich’s maritime history and Hackney’s street art, each of London’s boroughs has a very different vibe, and plenty for Instagram’s army of happy snappers. But which of the 33 London boroughs is the most Instagrammed?
So which borough came in at number one? Camden is London’s most Instagrammed borough with 1.6million posts as of April 2018, with Greenwich coming in second place with 1million posts.
Third place goes to City of Westminster with just over 980,000 posts, followed by Hackney with just over 750,000 posts and Kensington & Chelsea with just over 690,000 posts.
And London’s least most Instagrammed borough? Havering, London’s most north eastern borough, with just 14,266 posts.
See the full list below:
- How Instagrammer Skye O’Neill is Bringing London’s History to Life
- How Instagrammer Alex Zouaghi Became a Professional Influencer
- How Safe is Your Borough? London’s Breakout Crime Hotspots
- London’s Instagrammable New Tea Room Serves ‘Evening Tea’
- Why Tooting is One of the World’s Coolest Neighbourhoods
- Move Over Shoreditch, Notting Hill is Proving West is Best
- Why Greenwich is London’s Friendliest Borough